BUT WHY LISTEN TO MAN?!
Can you hear me now? Can you race just anything? Can I get another beer? Just three of the hard hitting questions we ask on this week's Feed Dump.
Date: May 13, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- A 73-year-old man in Massachusetts has pled guilty to kidnapping for locking an on-site Verizon tech in an underground, unventilated vault...because the tech parked on his grass.
- In the UK, this past Sunday marks the start of the May-to-October lawn mower racing season.
- A man has pled "not guilty" to forcing an Alaska Air Lines flight to divert and make an emergency landing because they wouldn't give him a beer.
- "#RemoveALetterSpoilABook" is a subject used in "#HashtagWars", a popular segment of Comedy Central's program "@midnight".
- Nurburgring is a race track in Germany, home of the German, Luxembourg and European Grand Prixs.
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Passion of the Beej Quiet and Happy ∙∙∙● ▶