Attack on Titanfall
Miss the "good old days" of the console wars? No? Well, EA seems to.
Date: November 4, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Audio Economic Reforms: Mic-hail Rhodeyevich Gorbachev
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Can't wait to play Titanfall on your PS4? I have bad news.
- British comedian Jonathan Ross has been hired as a consultant by Microsoft.
- Free-to-play Command & Conquer has been canceled and its studio disbanded.
- Angry Birds Star Wars will be $40 on the PS4 and Xbox One.
- The makers of Runescape have introduced a real-world currency to discourage gold farming. Surprisingly, it works.
- Titanfall will be a Microsoft exclusive permanently.
Sony has released PS4 games and controllers two weeks ahead of the console itself, presumably so they can squeeze you for two paychecks rather than one.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ A Torrent of Theft Not So Free to Play ∙∙∙● ▶