Are Fezzes Cool?
Indie-darling Fez is finally out and everyone knows they love it, but they're not sure why.
Date: April 30, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Doom Booties: Paul Saunders
Music: Bradley Rains
Fez is the hot new game on the block. Find out about it on today's CheckPoint.
- Sony patents reward system for real-life player meetings.
- Frogger clone utilizes traffic data from 5th Ave., NYC.
- Jumala software "gameifies" game development.
- Steel Battalion sequel to include retailer-specific animal skin patterns.
- NBA rhythm game incorporates a real basketball.
- A new CCP MMO will include "sandbox" features for emergent gameplay.
- New Molyneux studio 22 Cans accumulates 1000 applications for six positions.
- Fez has some absurdly cryptic puzzles. Kathleen has figured out why.
GameStop has increased the in-store selection of digital download games.
- The intro and outro were recorded separately from the bulk of the episode.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Power Sink God of Gore ∙∙∙● ▶