April 10 2008 LRRcast
Kate Joins in on the podcast in what will go down in history as the LAMEST podcast ever... cause Kate was there.
Featured Video: Customer Servicing
Date: April 10, 2008
-Hello, welcome to Neighborhood Wireless. Please state the option you would like.
-I'd like to cancel my contract.
-I think you said: podcast.
Supplemented this time by Kate, the crew kicks things off with a short conversation about wrestling. After getting themselves back on track, they discuss the origins of the ideas and gags, the nifty waveforms, the crew's qualification to make a customer service-related video and the weirdo ending.
What We're Playing Now
- James has got his new computer up and running. He has been playing Crysis in single-player mode, but has gotten bored of it. He's also been playing Call of Duty 4 multiplayer and World of WarCraft.
- Matt has been playing World of WarCraft and has beaten Call of Duty 4 on Veteran mode.
- Graham reiterates that he beat Condemned 2 before stating that he got the full version of Peggle.
- Paul has been playing Jak 2 for the PS2 and ROM Check Fail, an independantly-produced mash-up of old-school games. Graham mentions a similar game, called Super Mario Fusion.
- Kate has been playing Call of Duty 4, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Super Princess Peach. The latter two are being played on a DS borrowed from Graham.
- Graham wrote the script in 30-45 minutes at work.
- Graham references Len, a Canadian pop groups with a single hit to their credit, 1999's "Steal My Sunshine."
- James appears to be taunting Matt with a bottle.