Anger in Ouya Town
Turns out that giving out FREE MONEY brings out some unsavory behaviour.
Date: September 16, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Hot Sexy Sounds: Two slightly ashamed mics on stands
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
You gotta spend money to get money. At least that's how Ouya does it.
- GTAV has a huge map and a lot of stuff to do in it.
- A new Tex Murphy game is being kickstarted.
- Ubisoft is releasing Assassin's Creed Pirates, which has none of the things that we like about Assassin's Creed.
- Disney has made a Second Screen Experience to go with its rerelease of The Little Mermaid.
- Ouya's Free the Games program is raising eyebrows and ruffling feathers.
You'll be able to use your Vita TV to stream PS4 games to other TVs in your house. Sony: solving your first world problems today.
This is the first Checkpoint video to feature an ad for the LRR kickstarter after the credits. In the ad, Paul mistakes the LRR kickstarter for a crowdfunding campaign to kill Superman.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Mighty Mega Nine Grand Theft Apple ∙∙∙● ▶