And On That Bombshell
Interceptor Games debuts a dull thud, while 2K Sports announces the ugliest shoes...in the world.
Date: May 23, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
What if Duke Nukem were an emotionless robot girl?
- 2K Sports' cross-promotion with Nike and LeBron James has produced some truly hideous shoes.
- According to a recent study, PS4 and Xbox One use much more electricity than last generation's consoles.
- Interceptor Games has turned their maybe-illegal Duke Nukem game into Bombshell, the same game with a vaguely female protagonist.
- There is now an indie game where you play as Kim Jong-Un.
- Sloth Team is bringing back the Goonies video game...for ZX Spectrum.
The Dogecoin car is coming to NASCAR '14 as DLC. But don't get too excited--NASCAR '14 is made by...aw, crap, how do I pronounce this name...Yoo-tech-nix? Eutechnyx. I worked this out before we started. Euuuutechnyx. ...NASCAR '14 is made by Eutechnyx, the same people who made Ride to Hell: Retribution.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ KickFail Into the New World ∙∙∙● ▶