An Itchy Taste of Things to Come
Stories about No Man's Sky, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Overwatch, Insomniac VR, and Resident Evil VII.
Date: June 20, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Resident Evil 7 once again enters the world of survival horror, as far as we know.
- No Man's Sky almost needed a different name because of trademark troubles.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is getting a hacker mode.
- Overwatch's latest patch made McCree and Widowmaker less unbeatable.
- Insomniac is making two cool-looking VR games.
- News about Resident Evil 7.
The next game from Volition won't be a Saints Row title. They realized they couldn't top literally going to hell and back, so they won't. It's the first, and fittingly last, time the series has ever shown restraint.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ E3 2016 Press Conferences Oversaturated ∙∙∙● ▶