A Successful Rebirth
FFXIV was rescued from people that probably shouldn't have been making it in the first place.
Date: April 22, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Final Fantasy XIV was only awful because no one had realized that they could make it not awful.
- Richard Garriott, creator of the Ultima games, is running a contest to port a game he wrote for teletype machines to a modern engine.
- Team 17 is making a game called Schrodinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark.
- Final Fantasy XIV became a decent game when it was moved to a different dev team.
- A female game writer is challenging the male gaze. #MasculinitySoFragile
- Watch_Dogs will have a novelization. Graham doesn't expect much.
Has anyone heard anything about The Elder Scrolls Online? It came out like two weeks ago and I don't think anybody's noticed yet. We thought it was still in beta. Anyone? No?
- This is the first Checkpoint Plus episode to begin with the Loading Ready Run logo appearing before the Checkpoint logo.
- Dark Souls 2 is coming out on PC. Graham isn't excited because he has not yet finished Dark Souls 1.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Digging for E.T. Infinity Soft ∙∙∙● ▶