A Door Closed, a Windows Open
XNA discontinued, Amazon Coins and more!
Date: February 11, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
We get dangerously close to actual journalism. This is CheckPoint.
- Amazon is launching its own virtual currency, Amazon Coins.
- A brand new Castlevania game is coming out next month for the 3DS.
- Techmo Koei is re-re-releasing Ninja Gaiden 3.
- Sniper Elite V2 is being released for the Wii-U with Wii-U gamepad features.
- The Witcher 3, The Wild Hunt is maybe the last game in the Witcher series. Probably not.
- Microsoft is killing off its XNA toolset, the low-end development platform used primarily for developers to create XBox Live indie games.
Hollywood is working on a new Hitman movie starring Paul Walker. It must be nice for him to finally have a reason to leave the house between filming all those Fast and Furious movies.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Accidental War Litigation is Magic ∙∙∙● ▶