2003 Holiday Special
|This video is offline. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down. This category is to help the LRR crew find gaps in the library for posting to Youtube.|
A tribute to the lesser known holidays in December, as corroborated by HolidayInsights
Date: December 26, 2003
Editing: Graham Stark
Opening Music: Leroy Anderson - 'Sleigh Ride'
Location: Graham's Parents' House
December is filled with obscure holidays that should all be recognized: Wear Brown Shoes Day, Bathtub Party Day, National Bouillabaisse Day, and many others. Morgan gorges himself on the many foods celebrated, growing larger and larger over the month of holidays.
- December 2nd: Eat a Red Apple Day, National Pie Day
- December 4th: Wear Brown Shoes Day
- December 5th: Bathtub Party Day
- December 6th: Mitten Tree Day
- December 7th: Cotton Candy Day
- December 8th: Take it in the Ear Day
- December 9th: National Pastry Day
- December 12th: National Ding-a-ling Day
- December 13th: Ice-Cream Day
- December 14th: National Bouillabaisse Day
- December 15th: National Lemon Cupcake Day
- December 16th: Chocolate Covered Anything Day
- December 17th: National Maple Syrup Day
- December 18th: Bake Cookies Day
- December 19th: Oatmeal Muffin Day
- December 21st: Hamburger Day
- December 22nd: National Date-Nut Bread Day
- December 24th: National Eggnog Day
- December 25th: National Pumpkin Pie Day (And Christmas, but that one's really obscure)
- December 27th: National Cut Out Snowflakes Day, National Fruitcake Day
- December 28th: National Chocolate Day
- December 30th: Bicarbonate of Soda Day
- Graham and Paul actually did wear kilts.
- The explosion is a reference to the Mr. Creosote scene from Monty Python's Meaning of Life.
- A special holiday themed opening was used in this video, an example of a non-standard intro.
- Gibb can be seen sleeping behind Morgan.
Season One Other