16 Skulls and a Burning Building
So your car melted. It could be worse. You could have been shot while arguing about philosophy.
Date: September 25, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Hey Guise
- A British Jaguar owner is upset after what melted part of his car? Guessing!
- A half built skyscraper, which collected and focused sunlight onto the car.
- A Russian man in his 20's is in the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after being shot over an argument about Cantian philosophy.
- Police in Prague have found 16 numbered human skulls on the street, in a box. Except for one found in a garbage can.
- The "what's in the box?" quote was a reference to the end of "Se7en".
◀ ●∙∙∙ Holidays, Pants and Problems Slow Loris, Tired Pilot ∙∙∙● ▶