Tigers and Sheep
This week, an albino tiger and a naked man try to escape the news headlines.
Date: May 25, 2011
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Nudes
- New Zealand man tries to escape police in a hospital by hiding naked in the ceiling.
- Police in South Hampton, England mobilize to capture an escaped white albino tiger that was apparently a stuffed toy.
- Four people were hospitalized when a dispute over supermarket ham slices turned violent. Oh yes.
- All the stories are apparently good premises for porn movies.
- Matt accidentally insinuates that his penis is small.
- A woman from Pennsylvania has to stand trial for feeding margarine laced with marijuana to a 12-year-old.
- Said woman's phone was apparently disconnected when news people tried to contact her for a comment.
- Other news sources don't have this hat.
- Fabio must have had industrial-strength fans on him during photoshoots.
- This video was shot in the basement of Moonbase Mk 3.
- "This hat" was last seen being worn by Alex in Bros Clubbing Bros
- There is a Feed Dump Rejected episode for this, found on the LRR site, here.
Shots with Hats: 5.77%.
Shots with Wigs: 3.85%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 36.54%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 13.46%.
Shots with Hatless: 46.15%.
Mullet Bandit & The Blondes ∙∙∙● ▶